Friday, April 3, 2009

Spring Break!


For us, that means SPRING BREAK!

Gilbert and all other Walker County Schools will be closed the week of April 6-10 for Spring Break. Classes will resume on Monday, April 13.

I would like to take a moment to wish each of you a safe and relaxing break. Take some time to play with your little ones. They are so precious. I enjoy being with them each day at school. I learn as much from them, hopefully as they do from me.

Each and every student in my class has worked very hard this year and have learned so much. They deserve a break, as we have some stressful times ahead with CRCT testing just around the corner. So relax and have some fun!

Boys and girls,

Take care of yourselves and your families. Have a great break and a Happy Easter! I hope you each find lots of eggs and perhaps a treat from the Easter Bunny. I'll see you all soon!

Love,

Mrs. Richardson

P.S. Camden, I hope you are feeling better. Savannah told me you were sick. Feel better soon. We missed you today! Take care!