Sunday, March 29, 2009

Wk 30 Newsletter March 30-April 3


Field Trip Information

I hope you are excited as I am about our field trip. Please remember, I need all paperwork turned in by Tuesday March 31st. That's tomorrow! I need both your child's permission form signed and the bottom portion of the green form which includes shirt size and parent information. I must also have a down payment of at least $6 by Friday, April 3rd.

Payment Options:
  • $15 which covers student field trip and t-shirt
  • $7.50 down payment now, $7.50 by April 22
  • $6 down payment now, $5 by April 17, $4 by April 24


We need your help!

We are out of the following supplies:
Kleenex
Hand Sanitizer


This week, we're learning...

Phonics
Review

Spelling
Review of word family patterns

Writer's Workshop
CRCT Review

Reader's Workshop
CRCT Review

Math Workshop
CRCT Review

Fluency Passages
Who Is Out at Night?
Big and Small
Plants in Danger
The Polar Regions

Word Wall Words
Individualized Lists