Monday, August 15, 2011

Longest Summer Ever?


Greetings All,

I hope your summer is going well! I am enjoying the break from school. However, I find myself ready to go back. This is the longest summer we've had since I started teaching. My mindset says it's time to go back already!

I went to school a few days last week to work in my classroom. School is a strange place during the summer. It's quiet and dark. There's no children, no laughing, no conversations, no questions. There's really not much there without you guys! I look around the room and remember our year together. All the learning and growing that you guys did! You were amazing! I miss you guys!

I want to take a moment to remind you that you truly can accomplish anything you set your mind to! Attitude is a small thing but is capable of making a BIG difference. Just pull out your CAN DO attitude and fourth grade will fly by! Take time each day to smile and learn something new!

Until next time,

Mrs. R. :)

P.S. Don't worry, I'll still get to see you guys at lunch every day!