Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Spring Break....


Happy Spring Break!

I hope you guys are enjoying your Spring Break! Now that we're finally over the stomach virus at my house, we certainly are! How are you spending your time? I'm working on projects around the house that I never seem to have time to do. Chaz is spending his time hanging out with friends. Alex is still at school. He had his spring break earlier in March. My husband, Todd, is working as usual this week. 

My niece, Kyli came over today. She played with my iPad. She thinks third graders are pretty lucky to have iPads in their room. After playing Lunch Box, Kid Draw, and ABC tracers, she's hooked! She informed me  that she wants one for her birthday! Can you believe that? She's a character!

I know Camden got to go see the new movie, HOP last Friday. I haven't seen him to ask how it was. I may see him tomorrow. I have an appointment to get my hair done at the shop.


I think Isaiah was going to spend some time with his brother, A.J. at Kennesaw State. 

What are the rest of you doing? Drop me an email and let me know! :)

Also, I added a page to our blog that includes our favorite math games!
Check them out!