Tuesday, April 13, 2010

How I Spent My Spring Break....


How did you spend your Spring Break?


Kyli

During our break, my boys and I took my 3-year-old niece, Kyli to the park in Fort Oglethorpe to play on the playground. As you can see, she had a great time! She ran the three of us in circles all over the playground. We had so much fun!

My family and I also traveled to Nashville to watch our first ice hockey game. The Tennessee Predators won the game and will now be in the playoffs. Hockey is a very fast paced and exciting game to watch!

Haley got to visit Six Flags in Atlanta!

Joshuwa went to Mississippi!

William read the entire first book in the Diary of a Wimpy Kid series!

David V. and his family went back to Ruby Falls!

April got her hair cut! Really cute!

More to come soon....